Cloudy, mild Monday with a chance for thunderstorms

Share

Wind: S/NE 5-10. Low: 65.

There is an 80 percent chance of showers and thunderstorms today, mainly after 4 p.m., with a high around 82. Skies are going to begin clearing to partly cloudy to mostly clear. Mostly sunny early, then becoming cloudy, with a high near 78.

With the low pressure system moving out, there remains a 40 percent chance of showers Thursday and a chance for showers Friday. Southeast wind 5 to 7 miles per hour becoming light and variable.

Tuesday: Cloudy, then gradually becoming mostly sunny, with a high near 72. North wind 5 to 7 miles per hour.

Tonight: Isolated showers and thunderstorms before 7pm. Low: 74. High: 94.

Wednesday will be similar, with numerous scattered showers and storms that could form at any time.


Tuesday Night: A 30 percent chance of showers and thunderstorms. Chance of precipitation is 10%. Chance of precipitation is 60%. Partly cloudy, with a low around 50.

Patchy fog this morning. Chance of precipitation is 20 percent.

TuesdayPartly sunny, with a high near 79. Expect scattered showers and thunderstorms on Thursday with highs in the upper 70s. Chance of precipitation is 40 percent.

A chance of showers after 2pm. Cloudy, with a low around 59.

A chance of showers and thunderstorms.

Share