Monday forecast: rain likely to continue, high 81

Share

Monday: A 20 percent chance of showers after 2 p.m. Chance of rain is 60 percent. Light northeast wind. Chance of rain 20 percent. Cloudy, with a high near 85. East winds will be at 10-15 miles per hour. with highs at 89 & lows at 79. Chance of precipitation is 60 percent. In the heaviest of downpours & thunderstorms, 1.5 inches of rain is possible as well as risky lightning. The low Thursday night is 59 degrees. Southeast wind 5 to 10 miles per hour. Chance of precipitation is 20%.

While temperatures could hit a very un-autumn like 92 degrees Monday, Oct. 9, you might want to pull out your jacket as a cool front pushes through the Highland Lakes overnight into Tuesday.

Wednesday: Mostly sunny, with a high near 65. Northwest wind 3 to 5 miles per hour. Chance of precipitation is 40%.

Wednesday night: Mostly clear, with a low around 53. North wind around 6 miles per hour.

Monday - Partly sunny with chances of isolated showers. Calm wind becoming north 5 to 8 miles per hour in the afternoon. Chance of precipitation is 30%. Rain chances will continue Sunday, with a high near 76 degrees. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 52.

Friday night - A 30 percent chance of showers.


Thursday - Mostly sunny, with a high near 64.

Sunday night - A 50 percent chance of showers.

Friday, it will be sunny with a high near 83, the weather service said.

Wednesday Night: Partly cloudy - low around 55.

Heavy rain brought on by the remnants of Hurricane Nate should taper off Monday evening and give way to a mostly sunny midweek, according to the National Weather Service. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 55.

Highs in the Council Bluffs-Omaha area will top out in the mid-70s, with mostly clear skies and a low around 50 tonight, the National Weather Service reported.

Share